Sunday, July 11, 2010

Link Of The Week

I'm very happy to say that I watched a TV show today that I believe changed my life. It was about the train, The Orient Express. Yes, THAT Orient Express of Agatha Christie fame. The documentary showed the train as it travelled through Europe on its route. The show is on KET this week and I urge you to check your local listings and watch it. Anyhoo, while watching the show with Diva Stacy, we decided then and there that we would take a trip on the Orient Express, hopefully sans the murder like in the Agatha Christie book. You can rest assured that researching the Orient Express will first and foremost second only to my school work for the next year. Yes, I realize that was an oxymoron but humor me. Please check out the Orient Express on http://www.orient-express.com/ and maybe you will want to joint us on our trip.

No comments: