Monday, May 24, 2010

School Update

I'm in the midst of my two-week break in between classes, and I'm thrilled and proud to report that official grades were just posted for the previous class and I got an A. I'm not ashamed to admit that this was the hardest class so far; I worked on homework just about every night of the week for this class, and poured my heart and soul into a big project. But the class is over, and in fact, this program is well over half-way over; I have four more classes and then I will be the proud recipient of yet another Master's Degree.

Thank you so much for your emails of support. It means a lot to know that I have so many people in my corner.

1 comment:

Toots said...

You rock. And I've REALLY enjoyed reading your papers and seeing your presentation. Very interesting stuff!!