Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Found What I'm Looking For

Five minutes after I posted last night's TWIT entry, I'm very happy to report that I found the small red bag. It was in the spot where I asked Mom to look yesterday - the hall closet. She said she looked there and didn't see it. But just minutes after I posted last night's TWIT entry, I went on one more thorough search. I re-ransacked my bedroom, and checked all around the back bedroom before finally looking in the hall closet. Lo and behold, there it was.

On a related note, my friend, coworker and faithful reader SH also had a similar experience yesterday. She'd lost her beloved Little Notebook - the notebook she wrote all of her to-do lists, her grocery lists, menus for suppers, etc.. I could truly empathize with her on that one. But thank goodness she found her Little Notebook this a.m. - it had fallen out of her purse and was down in between her carseat and the middle console. I'm glad she found it - that would have been a bit harder to replace than my Little Red Bag.

No comments: