Sunday, May 23, 2010

Link Of The Week

Disclaimer: for those of you who are more health conscious, I hope that you are not offended by this link. I try to watch what I eat, and I make an attempt to ride my bicycle everyday, and I think this site is pretty darned cool. TWIT does not encourage people to attempt to do what the author of this blog is doing.

Regardless of the size of your place of employment, there's an extremely good chance that there is at least one vending machine there. If you're lucky enough to work for a company with an office building and a factory, you could be in vending machine heaven.

A guy by the name of Matthew Baldwin has taken the love of vending machine one step further - he's going to eat one of everything in the vending machine where he works. He's vowed to eat every single item in his office machine and file a report at his blog, http://www.vendingmachinespree.com. Please put this link in your favorites so you can check out all of the things he's eaten.

No comments: