Sunday, May 30, 2010

Link Of The Week

Thanks once again to kind neighbors, I'm able to use their computer and bring you another posting of TWIT. That having been said, as I type this it's getting pretty close to lunchtime and I'm getting hungry. The usual Sunday morning discussion will be coming soon: what to have for lunch. On Sundays, it's our normal routine for me to go pick up some form of carry-out for us to have for our Sunday lunch. Lately, we've developed another routine - once a month we have Sunday lunch from our new favorite restaurant, Tuscany. Just the other day I was able to buy a $25 gift certificate for Tuscany for only $10. Yep, only $10. You, too, have the same luck - not only for Tuscany for for lots of other restaurant as well. And not just in Louisville but in other cities around the country. Just visit http://www.restaurant.com and sign up and you'll be on your way to getting great deals on gift certificates. I've bought a few from them and I can vouch for them. Restaurant.com definitely gets the TWIT Seal of Approval.

No comments: