Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's THAT Time Of The Year Update

Let me tell you, faithful readers - last night was one of the warmest nights here at The Compound this season. It got up to 88 yesterday afternoon, and even with the temps nudging 90, the 'Rents still didn't budge on flipping the switch. It was hot in the house until after the storm front moved through and then it was cool and comfortable. So needless to say I didn't sleep much until about 3:00 when it finally cooled down.

I'm hoping that one day next week will be The Day. My Cousin from Alabama will be arriving next Saturday for his annual spring sabatical here at The Compound. If the a/c isn't on by the time he gets here I know he'll be complaining and whining about it enough to make The Rent's turn it on. Heh heh heh.

No comments: