Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

You might not know this about me, even in the many years that I've been blogging, but I'm notorious for losing things. Usually I find them, be it days or weeks later, but I almost always find what I've lost. The main reason this happens is because I have too much stuff and have too much going on that I sometimes forget where I put things. Case in point - a little red bag containing something a relative gave me last year. I looked high and low last night and for the past hour and a half today and cannot find it anywhere. I know it's in the house somewhere - I didn't take it anywhere, and the last time I saw it was last week when I was cleaning the back bedroom in preparation for The Relative to make his early summer visit. So I know it has to be somewhere; I just don't know where. I'm going to give my mind a rest for tonight and relax and watch TV and hopefully tomorrow I'll remember where I put it. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: