Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ohio Valley Weather Update

When we last spoke about the weather, it was almost 90 on Friday and it was hot and humid. A storm front moved through Friday evening and by Saturday afternoon when it was time for me to get ready to go to my Bats baseball game, I was down in the basement digging out my winter coat to wear to the game that evening. Yes, you read that correctly. On Friday I was bitching because it was so hot, and less than 24 hours later I was willingly getting out my winter coat to wear once again to a baseball game. Only in the Ohio Valley would you experience weather like that.

It was pretty cool for a couple of days but it's warming back up. It was in the upper 70's today and is supposed to back up in the 80's in a day or two. And for the record, the winter coat is back in storage in the basement. I'm hoping to not have to wear it again until about November. But I'll keep you posted.

No comments: