Sunday, November 4, 2007

Link Of The Week

A few faithful readers know this already, but I am a huge Tennessee Titan fan.  I proudly carry my lunch to work in my Titans lunch bag, and just last week, some of the guys out in the factory gave me a very cool Titans car flag.  And as I type this, I'm wearing my favorite Titans t-shirt in preparation for our game today against the Carolina Panthers.  I support the Titans through thick and thin. 

I know that my faithful readers love NFL and each of us has a favorite team.  Here's a great way to support our team and to help those less fortunate.  For the eighth year in a row, the good folks at Campbell's Chunky Soup are sponsoring the "Clicks For Cans" campaign.  Please go to http://www.chunky.com/ClickForCansVote.aspx and cast your vote for your favorite team.  You can vote once a day, so you'll want to put this in your favorites.  You can also win up to 8 additional votes by playing their "Kick for Clicks" game after you vote.  The deadline is December 15, and the NFL team with the most clicks at the end of the competition will be crowned the “Campbell’s Chunky” soup “Click for Cans” champion, and will receive their official team roster’s total weight in Chunky soup cans for the local food bank of their choice. The team with the “Most Improved Clicks” compared to last year’s competition will receive a donation of 2,007 cans to their designated local food bank.  Let's get to clicking, and go Titans!!

No comments: