Sunday, November 25, 2007

Link Of The Week

We've got one month and one week before the new year starts, and the end of the year brings us "best of" lists in the newspaper, magazines, TV shows and online.  Sometimes we agree with them, and sometimes we don't.  We all have our opinions of what we think is the best, and unless you have a blog or website, you have no place to tell others on the world wide web what you think is best.  Not any more.  I found a site this week where you can list any person, place or thing as being the best.  Visit http://www.bestfreez.com and get to listing.  You need to register first, but all you need to give them is your email address and you're good to go. 

I registered this morning and already posted.  I believe "Basic Instinct 2" was the best movie of 2007, regardless of what the critics, movie experts and movie viewers say, and now I have a place where I can share my opinion.  When you check the site out please look it up. 

No comments: