Saturday, January 23, 2010

We're Getting Teased

As I type this, the temperature is a not-so-cold 54 degrees. It's January 23 and we sure are getting teased. They're calling for temperatures in the lower 60's tomorrow and on Monday they're calling for high's of the upper 30's with snow showers. Yep, we're getting teased. But it sure was nice to be able to do some of my pedaling outdoors this afternoon. I got up early this morning and did 7 miles on the recumbent bike and then ran a couple hours worth of errands, and when I got home I still had some energy left so I dusted off the old Schwinn, strapped on my helmet and did another 7 miles out on the bike path. And believe me, I was not the only one out there. I passed by probably 20 other cyclists. But like I said, Mother Nature is teasing us. But I don't care. It was an awesome afternoon and that's all that matters right now.

No comments: