Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Skechers Update

It's been a couple of months since I bought my Skecher Shape Ups, and wanted to give a quick update. I admit that I've been lax in my daily walking at work, but I started back yesterday and wore my Skechers for my daily mile walk through the factory and warehouse at work. I could sure tell it, especially today on the afternoon portion of my walk. I did a half mile in the factory yesterday and almost doubled it today but my foot was hurting and I cut the trip one lap short. But rest assured, I will be back out there again on my two breaks tomorrow hoofing it. When I got home today I read the brochure that came with the shoes and it said that it was normal to experience what I felt - it said if you feel some strain, then you know the shoes are working your muscles like they're supposed to. I still love the shoes and when these wear out, I'm not going to hesitate to buy another pair. The Skecher Shape Ups still receive the TWIT Seal Of Approval.

No comments: