Sunday, January 17, 2010

Link Of The Week

Here's a little bit of trivia about Puddin that you may not know - I love bags. Purses, backpacks, messenger bags - you name the type of bag and I love them. And yes, it's no secret that I have a fondness for Prada or Dooney and Burke, but name brand doesn't matter; if the bag is cool and I like it, chances are I'll buy it. Case in point: two weeks ago. I was reading a magazine and saw an article about backpacks and was enamored with a Dakine backpack made of herringbone tweed. I knew I had to have it. I did some research online and found it on sale at a site so I bought it. The site was none other than ebags. It rocks. Simply visit http://www.ebags.com and start your search for whatever type of bag you want. But before you buy the bag, so another search for "ebags coupons" and you'll be surprised at the money you can save.

No comments: