Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad

TWIT would like to wish a very happy birthday to my Dad. In case you hadn't figured it out, I was born the day before his birthday. Actually, I was born at 10:00 at night, so if Mom could have held me in for a couple more hours we would share the same birthday. But as it was, I was a month early so she didn't have a whole lot of choice in the matter. But I digress. Anyhoo, I always remind him that I was the best birthday present he's ever gotten. And you know what? He never disagrees with me.

On a side note, it's been an awesome week off from work, and I still have a few more days of rest and relaxtion before it's back to the grind. We've had a blast here at The Compound all week, and are looking forward to a few more days of fun.

No comments: