Monday, January 11, 2010

Biggest Loser 2010

Today marked the start of the third Biggest Loser competition at work. I'm on Team Mission: Slimpossible with three coworkers from my department. We're all four very serious about this and are going to do all we can to try to be the company's Biggest Losers. We're off to a great start as a department, too. A coworker upstairs won some money last week, and he said he'd buy pizza for our department. Today he came down and gave us money for said pizza. We all decided that we would buy healthy food instead, so we're going to have Subway low-fat and low-calorie sandwiches instead of pizza. With as much as our department loves pizza, this was a great stride for us.

I'm confessing that I've put 15 pounds back on over the past six months and by the time the competition ends in mid-March, those 15 and more will be off. I did it before and I can certainly do it again. I'll keep you posted on our progress.

1 comment:

Toots said...

I'm getting all inspired now!!