Monday, January 4, 2010

School Update

I'm not ashamed to say that when I read the syllabus for my new class (Asset Protection) last night, I was looking around the room for a paper bag to breathe in to help me from hyperventilating. Not that the first three classes were easy by any means, but this class has about as much weekly work as all of the first three classes combined. Instead of a major 25-30 page research project due at the end of the class, we have to do a 4-5 page paper each week, in addition to briefing 2 or 3 legal cases each week as well. I know I'll be ok and will make it through the class but it's a bit overwhelming right now.

On a ,more positivie note, I'm very proud to report that I got another A in my last class, and that makes me happier than you could know. Even though I'm a bit overwhelmed right now at the start of this new class, I still have to say that over all going back to school still makes me very happy. I love the Security Management program, and I am starting to feel like this could be a possible new career path for me in the future. As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: