Wednesday, January 6, 2010

BRRRRRRR

It's been cold this week in the 'Ville - very cold. In the mornings when I've gone to work the temp has been in the low teens, and the daily highs have been in the low 20's. They're calling for highs this weekend in the single digits. And what a better time for my Blazer's heat to go out than this week.

The heat had been sporadic for the past week, but today after having a couple of the guys at work check things out, there was no heat left for the trip home today. At least I had heat for half of the trip to work this a.m. but on the way home there was none. Even though we're expecting what the weatherazzi is calling our first "significant snow" of the season tomorrow, followed by high temps in the single digits this weekend, I knew I had to do something. So I called our friendly 'hood auto repair shop and they said they'd check out the Blazer tomorrow and hopefully get her warmed up. At this point, I really don't care what it costs - I just want to drive home in the snow tomorrow with heat. Stay tuned. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Toots said...

REALLY bad timing!