Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Product Review


A coworker and faithful reader, ET, sends us today's New Product Review. In case you're wondering, the picture is not just any ice cream sundae; it's a Krispy Kreme sundae. If you look close, the bottom of the sundae is a warm Krispy Kreme glazed donut, and it's topped with soft serve ice cream and in this case, caramel topping. I asked him to write a review for TWIT, and he summed it up in a few words (and I quote): "It was awesome." Nuff said, ET, nuff said.
On a related note, earlier this week, Dad and I had both decided that for our birthdays later on this month, we didn't want to have a cake or pie around the house for a week after our birthdays and instead we would go to a local joint for one slice of pie on our birthdays. Well, after ET told me about this decadent dessert, we've changed our minds and will be travelling to the Krispy Kreme place for hot glazed donut sundaes on our birthdays. I haven't actually been able to taste it yet, but just after hearing ET tell me about it, the Krispy Kreme glazed donut sunday gets the TWIT Seal Of Approval.

1 comment:

Toots said...

You know I could eat Krispy Kreme doughnuts until I was in a diabetic coma, but I just don't think the sundae will be a temptation for me. Interesting though....