Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Update From The Compound

 I hope my Tuesday is better than my Monday.  

The Monday started out shitty.  I was coming out of my bedroom after getting dressed, and stupidly tripped over my own two feet and fell in the hallway.  Unfortunately, I landed hard on my bad knee.  And my face hit my cellphone I had in my hand, giving me a black eye.  Thanks to some concealer, it wasn't very noticable. 

After work, I had to go to my friend and former boss' house and feed the fish in his big pond in the middle of a monsoon.

Then, when I got back home, I did my part and went to the back field to pay my last respects to Maya, one of Neighbor Nick's German Shephards. I went out in my rain gear and boots to help him dig a fitting grave for her.  She was a great neighbor dog.  She loved my Sweet Mother and the Old Man.  When he would bring her and her brother Hunter over, she would always gravitate to my parents.  

Rest in peace, Maya.  

No comments: