Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Tuesday Update From The Compound

 As soon as I ate my last bite of potato soup tonight, I went out and got the trusty charger/jumper box from being charged and hooked it up to the battery on Tiny.  She started right up.  I've still got it running now to charge the battery, and as soon as I finish this post, I am going to drive it around for a bit. 

After I clear the supper dishes, I'm going to go over my check list and start getting things in order for the upcoming ice/snow storm on Thursday.  I will have all of my chargers charged up, and will have both of our portable TV's charged up as well.  And I will bring up a small portable gas grill from the garage that I bought on sale a few months ago, and will bring up a couple of the Coleman gas canisters too, just in case the power goes out.  I've already made sure I can get into the garage through the side door in case the power is out, and I made sure I can reach the rope attached to the garage door opener so I can open the garage if there is no power. 

On my trip later driving Tiny, I plan to go to Krogers and pick up two more cases of fire logs just in case.  So all in all, I think we will be prepared if the power goes out.  We have about two days supply of firewood in the carport if we need it, too.  

So all in all, stay tuned. 

No comments: