Monday, February 14, 2022

Super Bowl Review

 Let me preface by saying the majority of Super Bowl watchers will disagree with my review, but this is my blog and I can say whatever I want to.  That having been said, I think over all it was the worst Super Bowl that I have watched.  

The actual game: it was lackluster, but that was partly due to both teams having a good defense.  Even if the Bengals had won, I would still have said I thought it was one of the worst. 

The commercials: this year, I couldn't even come up with enough commercials that I liked to make a top five list, much less coming up with a top ten list.  My two favorites were Skechers with Willie Nelson, and the Doritos with the sloth and other animals eating the chips. 

The half-time show: anyone that knows me knows I have no use for hip-hop and rap.  I watched it, mainly because I was too lazy to get up off of the couch.  Super Bowl 2006 still is in my record book for the best half-time show with the Rolling Stones. 

Better luck next year. 

No comments: