Thursday, February 17, 2022

Update From The Compound

 For some reason, I am more tired on Wednesday, and don't do squat after supper other than taking the garbage can out to the end of the driveway.  Last night, the Old Man and I had been dozing while watching TV, and at 9:30 we both said screw this, and got up from our recliners and went to bed and had a good night's sleep.

It's been raining since about midnight last night, and as I type this it is still pouring.  Ditches and streams were way full on my way home from work, and if it doesn't stop soon, there will be problems in the morning.

In the meanwhile, three hours north of us, my Favorite Cousin in LaFayette is expecting 6 -8 inches of snow today and tonight.  And it was just a few days ago when they finally got rid of all of the snow they got two weeks ago.

For us here in the Ville, it was in the 60's yesterday, and this morning when I left for work it was 62 but has dropped to the low 50's, and tomorrow's high is supposed to be in the mid-30's.  As my Grandmother would have said, this is pneumonia weather.

Stay tuned. 

No comments: