Saturday, February 5, 2022

Another Ice Storm 2022 Update

 I bundled up and went out through the frozen tundra today to check on Large Marge.  She doesn't like walking on the snow and ice, and I can't say I blame her.  But she has plenty of food inside the coop, and if she gets thirsty enough, she can walk outside to the heated waterer and get a drink.  But she's doing fine.

I was happy to finally find saltine crackers today on my trip to Krogers.  They've been out of them for a few weeks, so I picked up two boxes today, along with two boxes each of Archway oatmeal raisin and windmill cookies, just because. 

I'm in for the rest of the weekend.  As soon as I post this, I am heading to the couch for a nice nap.  And will have another nap tomorrow I'm sure in between doing laundry and fixing a pork roast in the air fryer.

Stay tuned.

No comments: