Thursday, February 24, 2022

Update From The Compound

 The kitchen smells awesome this morning - the Old Man and I made one of favorites: Margarita Cake.  I just took it out of the oven and I would like to just crawl into the middle of the bundt pan and eat my way out.  But I will use restraint, and let it cool and bit and then pour the awesome icing over it (which contains tequila, triple sec and lime juice).  

Large Marge is doing good.  Giving us an egg every other day or so - just enough for the Old Man's breakfasts. 

My knee is killing me today, but I'm not letting it keep me down.  I walk a bit every hour to keep from getting all tightened up.  I'm not going to lie - I'm dreading my trip to the grocery store this afternoon, but I just took some extra strength Tylenol and before I go I will put some Aspercreme on it. 

The Old Man is still doing pretty good.  His itching has eased up quite a bit, and for that we are thankful.

And speaking of thankful - we're glad it has quit raining. 


No comments: