Monday, February 7, 2022

Monday, Monday

It was a long ass day at work.  I got spoiled from working from home on Thursday and Friday.  But today, it was back in the trenches. 

The Old Man said tonight's supper was his second favorite on our rotation: taco soup with some great queso and fresh Tosito's Scoops.  He already requested another jar of the same queso and another bag of  Tostio's Scoops for Superbowl Sunday.  I will be sure to get them on the way to work tomorrow before the mad rush is on for Super Sunday. 

Large Marge is doing fine - thank you for the comments asking about her.  She's the only one in the coop. but she's still giving us an egg almost every other day.  That's all I can ask for - it keeps us in business for the Old Man's breakfasts. 

I'm off to the recliner now and that's where I plan to be for the rest of the evening.

Stay tuned. 

No comments: