Friday, February 4, 2022

Ice Storm 2022 Update

 Luckily for us, the most we got here at The Compound was a few hours of sleet and an inch of snow on top of that.  We are in a little pocket right on the river, and I cannot begin to tell you the number of major storms and tornados that dodged us.  

The company was closed today, so everybody was working from home. I was busier today than I'd expected, but yet the day has dragged on by.   While I was waiting for our frozen pizza to bake, I bundled up and cleared the snow off of the back porch ramp and then spread rock salt down on the thankfully thin layer of sleet.  The front porch steps are clear, so if I want to venture out to the mail box I will be safe.  But I think I'll wait until tomorrow when I go to the grocery store. 


No comments: