Sunday, July 10, 2016

App Of The Week

My old LG Spectrum is dying a slow death; it takes at least one minute for a phone call to go through.  I'm getting ready to get another LG Spectrum cell phone - I ordered a refurbished-like-new from eBay, and when it gets here in the next day or two, I will take it to my local Verizon store and they will get it activated and get my data copied over.  In the meanwhile, I want to have a backup of my texts.  So I found an easy day to do this for Android phone users. The app is Backup Message & Call to Email.  Through the app you can backup and store your texts through your Gmail account.  I've tried it and it works flawlessly.  My texts are backed up, and when I get my new used phone, I can restore them.  This app definitely gets the Thumbs Up from TWIT.  


No comments: