Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Who Stole My Package?

I ordered a three-pack of Minnie Mouse t-shirts to be delivered to one of the SF's great-grandchildren, Brook, who is 6, and who will be going to The Happiest Place On Earth, Walt Disney World, next week so she can see her beloved Minnie Mouse.  Unfortunately, someone decided to help themselves to the box from Amazon and took that baby's shirts.  Her grandma checked with everyone else in their apartment complex to see if they got it by mistake and [as we thought] nobody saw it.  

I got online as soon as I heard this info, and found a phone number for Amazon customer service and to my surprise, I got an actual live person on the first try.  They were only too happy to refund me the price of the order, and said that they didn't have any more sellers offering that deal.  Well, not to be outdone, I went online to Amazon.com and found another seller, for a dollar cheaper.  I ordered them and they arrived at The Compound today, two days later.  Brook's great-grandma will hand deliver these shirts to her when she goes there for a visit next week.  

Whoever took the package (and yes, I  know I am jumping to conclusions) I hope that the shirts will mean as much to whoever you give them to as they will to little Brook. 

No comments: