Sunday, July 3, 2016

Spectaular Sunday

I am very, very happy to report that from the day we started our Global Step Challenge (GSC) at work until today, I have lost over 20 pounds in the past six weeks. At first I thought it was just 13 pounds, but I went online to the GSC website and checked my stats and sure enough, I'm down over 20 pounds.  And the only thing I've done different is walk 3-5 miles a day, every day faithfully, and have cut out fast food breakfasts and lunches.  Looking back, it was actually hardly much of an effort.  

Before we started the Global Step Challenge, I would laugh and bag on people that said they were walking out in their driveway or through their house at 11:00 at night just to meet their daily step goal.  Now, I am one of them.  I've gone to WalMart to get my steps in or have walked back and forth on our long driveway to reach my daily goal many a night. 

I was all into my bicycle 8 years ago, but the walking is a bit different to me.  I can't explain it; I am just going to embrace and keep on walking.  

That having been said, I think this is a very Spectacular Sunday.

No comments: