Sunday, January 14, 2007

Link Of The Week

I'll let you all in on a little bit of Puddin trivia: I used to have a vanity plate back in the early 90's.  I had the plate on my prized Nova.  No, it wasn't an old school Nova; it was a the new model - the body was a Chevrolet Nova and the engine was from Toyota.  It was an awesome car, and everybody got a kick out of my vanity plate that said "YNOTME".  In case you didn't know, I was a huge Judds fan and wanted the plate because The Judds' song "Why Not Me" was my favorite song at the time.   I had the plate for three years, and when I sold the Nova and got my Blazer, I just used the plate that was issued to me.

I've always gotten a kick out of reading the many vanity plates I've seen out on the roads.  Some I can figure out, and some leave me clueless.  I found a site this week that is dedicated to vanity plates.  They have pictures of vanity plates from all over the country.  Take a look at http://www.coolpl8z.tom and see for yourself.  My two favorite ones on there today are the "PMS 24-7" and "LOL WTF".  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess what my vanity plate is????
I know you didn't give up.....it was easy wasn't it ORBISON....there's one in CA, WA, NC, GA, for sure that I know of and IN (me)
~Mercy