Sunday, January 28, 2007

Link Of The Week

As you know, I'm currently in Las Vegas for our trip known as DLV2.  Let me be the first to tell you that Las Vegas is the melting pot of humanity.  In the two days that we've been here, we've heard more languages spoken than we've heard English spoken.  For example, on our shuttle bus trip to the helipad yesterday, the two Divas were the only Americans on the bus.  We had people from Chile and France on our bus.  To make matters worse, the Divas were separated on the bus, so while the foreigners were all chatting away in their natives language, the Divas were text messaging each other.  It's times like that when I wish I could speak another language.  Thanks to a link I found last week, I can now learn another language from the comforts of my own home.  If you would like to learn to speak Spanish, check out http://www.learn-spanish.co.il/.  When I get back from DLV2 and have time to get rested up, I intend to check it out and become bilingual.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments: