Friday, January 26, 2007

It's DLV2!!!

First of all, let me say that I tried up until 11:00 last night to post in TWIT, but AOL was having some major issues in the blog world and I was unable to post.  You are well aware that you can count on one hand the number of times I have been unable to post in my two and half years of blogging. 

Now on to more pressing matters.  Today is the official start of what Diva Stacy and I call "Divas Las Vegas 2" - or DLV2 for short.  This morning begins our second vacation to Sin City.  Unless there are still AOL journal issues going on, I will continue my daily posting while I am vacating. 

I'd like to share with you the official DLV2 playlist on my iPod:

1.  Viva Las Vegas - Elvis Presley
2.  Galvanize - Chemical Brothers
3.  Party Up In Here - DMX
4.  Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
5.   Diva Megamix - various artists
6.   Viva Las Vegas - ZZ Top
7.   Girls Girls Girls - Motley Crue
8.   Dude Look Like A Lady - Aerosmith
9.   London Bridge - Fergie
10. Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani
11. Twilight Zone - 2 Unlimited
12. Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilara
13. Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
14. Viva Las Vegas - The Grascals featuring Dolly Parton
15. Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite - Beatles
16. Kiss - Prince
17. Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis Preslty
18. Tell Me Something Good - Rufus featuring Chaka Khan
19. Your Good Girl's Gonna Go Bad - Tammy Wynette
20. White Lightning - George Jones

No comments: