Sunday, July 10, 2005

Welcome Back, Vacationers

I'm very happy to report that the vacationing 'rents arrived safely back home this evening at around 6:00.  Boy, was I sure glad to see them.  Just for old time's sake, while they were unpacking and going through their mail, I trudged out to the garden and did the watering one last time before turning the gardening duties back over to them. 

I'd also like to welcome back Rocky's family. They arrived safely back home yesterday afternoon. They left for their vacation in Florida last Friday, too. Their vacation was cut short a couple of days by hurricane Dennis. Gov. Jeb gave orders on Friday for them to evacuate and head north.  They said they were going to get t-shirts made that said "We went to Florida on vacation and all we got was kicked out." 

I'm glad both of my families are back home.  I sure missed them last week with all of the work and drama going on.

No comments: