Friday, July 29, 2005

It Happened Again

I know I shouldn't get all worked up over the gas prices, but I just can't help it.  Wednesday, in my neighborhood and work 'hood, gas was $2.38.  I had a big shopping trip across the river in southern Indiana, where the gas is always cheaper.  I stopped before heading back across the bridge and filled up the BMW for $2.16 a gallon.  I was almost giddy with excitement on getting my gas for 22 cents cheaper.  When I drove home from work yesterday, it was $2.09.  I know what you're thinking.  "Puddin, you should be happy that you still saved 22 cents a gallon."  Yes,  I should.  Should.

As a humanitarian gesture toward to all of my faithful readers in Kentuckiana, I will let you all know when I buy gas.  That way, you can go buy gas the next day when it will be much cheaper. 

No comments: