Sunday, July 31, 2005

Happy Birthday, TWIT

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me.  Happy birthday dear TWIT, happy birthday to me.

It's hard to believe, but one year ago today, I entered the wonderful world of blogging with the first post in TWIT.  Time sure flies when you're having fun. 

Thanks again to you, may faithful readers, for, well, being faithful readers.  You rock. For my faithful readers at work, it's become harder to keep up with my posts since TWIT and many, many other high-traffic sites have been blocked by SonicWALL.  Even though it sucks that my co-workers have a hard time getting to TWIT while at work, it's an honor that the IT people considered TWIT to be a high traffic site.  I'm urging my co-workers to please continue reading TWIT from your computers at home.  Your support means alot to me. 

Thanks again for our first anniversary.  I hope to give you many more years of blogging. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for informing and entertaining us, Puddin'.