Sunday, July 24, 2005

Link Of The Week

It's been in the mid-90's for almost a week now, and I've been in major couch potato mode this weekend, but I couldn't let the day go by without our customery Link Of The Week.

We all get frustrated when something doesn't go right in Windows or Word or Excel - I know I do.  It's pretty much effortless, but it just annoys me to do the frequent Windows updates.  I know it only takes a few minutes maybe once every month or two, but it still annoys me.  Here lately, I've come across quite a few people who will never use an operating system besides Linux. 

I came across a site this week that all annoyed Windows users can identify with. Check out http://www.annoyances.org and you'll find "most complete collection of information assembled for and by actual users of Microsoft Windows."  A .gif on the home page even shows a big foot coming down in one of the most annoying Windows features, the Paper Clip help man. 

No comments: