Saturday, July 9, 2005

Another Email Questionaire

1. What’s the most creative way you’ve ever been asked  out?  A guy wrote a poem for me, and sent the poem along with a dozen red roses.  We rode the same school bus in high school, and I always thought he was cute, but after we actually went out, he turned all "Fatal Attraction" on me.
2. Do you have any cavities? If so, how many? None right now, thank the Lord and the U of L Dental School.
3. Would you rather spend an hour swimming in a murky pond full of leeches, or spend an hour sitting in a dark cave full of snakes? Not much of a choice here, but I would pick sitting in a dark cave with the snakes. Maybe I'll luck out and they won't be boa constrictors.
4. What was your favorite thing to do on the playground during recess when you were a kid? Playing kickball.  I dreaded dodgeball.
5. How many states have you lived in? Only one - Kentucky
6. Have you ever had stitches? Yes.  First time was my right knee, the second time was my left knee (in the exact same spot as my right knee), the third time was in my head when I had my wreck, and the fourth time was when they did my foot reconstruction after the wreck. 
7. Have you ever sued anyone or been sued? Yep.  I was sued.  The guy that I hit in the big wreck of '92 sued me, but I had witnesses that proved it wasn't my fault, so the suit was eventually dropped.  It freaked me out to receive the papers at my front door, being served by a uniformed deputy, though.
8. Have you ever witnessed a person or animal give birth? Yes, I got to see the girl next door deliver her first baby.  It has to be the most amazing miracle of all time. Her mother didn't drive, and her dad was gone, and I was the only one in the neighborhood that was reliable enough to get her to the hospital.  Her doctor let me put on the scrub suit and watch. 
9. Did you get an allowance as a kid?  Sure did, even when I didn't do the work I was supposed to do to earn the allowance. 
10. What recurring dream do you have most often? I see a tornado off in the distance, and me and everyone else in the dream takes cover.  Fortunately, the tornado never hits us.

 

No comments: