Sunday, July 3, 2005

Link Of The Week

If I'm home on Saturday night, or if I'm over visiting friends, I usually try to watch "Cops."  The car chase segments are my favorite.  I love it when the officers pull over a car that has been reported as being stolen.  They get the same answer every time - "___ let me use the car."  Fill in the blank with any relative, former relative, friend, or former friend's name.  And of course, they never have the registration or insurance card, either. 

A co-worker told me about a site that has video filmed from a hidden camera in various bait cars.  I confess I spent an hour that night watching the videos.  It was like how you can't stop from looking at a wreck on the highway.  See for yourself at http://www.baitcar.com.  Steal one.  Go to jail.  It's that simple. 

No comments: