Sunday, July 17, 2005

Link Of The Week

I love trivia.  I especially love music and tv trivia.  I also love going to BW3's (hot wing sports bar/restaurant) just to play the video trivia game.  Words can't describe how I feel when I see "Puddin" in the number one spot on the game rankings that they show in between the questions. 

I found a very cool site that is trivia-packed.  It's even called "Cool Quiz" and you can find it at http://www.coolquiz.com/trivia/. I bookmarked it and check it out every day.  You can find all sorts of interesting and even useless trivia on there. There's a Quote Of The Day, Trivia Fact Of The Day, Cartoon Of The Day, and for those trying to impress people with an extensive vocabulary, a Word Of The Day.  There's alot of other features on this site, but you'll have to check them out for yourself.

So tomorrow, after you've read TWIT, take a minute and check out Cool Quiz. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Ooh!  Let's got to BW3's one night and play.  I love that!  We could team or challenge each other!