Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Product Review

First of all, I apologize for being a slacker and not taking a picture of this burger.  That having been said, tonight was our weekly Wendy's night; I stop and normally pick up three Baja salads on my way home from work.  Only tonight, Mom wanted to try the new Cheesy Cheddar Burger.  I was only happy to oblige.

To cut to the chase, Mom said it was very good and she would definitely order one again next week on my weekly visit to Wendy's.  

It's a small burger, on their "Value Menu" and is plain (which I would love).  It's just a bun, a burger patty,  a slice of cheddar cheese and a plop of the squirty cheese like they put on their broccoli and cheddar baked potato.  Mom said it had a lot of flavor, and that you could really taste the beefy burger. 

Based on my Mother's expert opinion, TWIT is happy to give Wendy's Cheesy Cheddar Burger a thumb's and the Official TWIT Seal Of Approval. 

No comments: