Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday, Monday

I know I've had a few Monday, Monday posts during my years of blogging, and today is no exception.  It was non-stop chaos from 7:55 until 4:30 this afternoon.  In the midst of work drama and year-end inventory problems, I had extra work drama, and also had some church drama and a slight bit of Compound drama.  But it all worked out, sorta. 

After three hours of running errands after work, I made it home a bit after 7:30.  The first thing I did was kick off my shoes and plop down in the Lazy Boy recliner. After regrouping, I recounted the previous three hours worth of errands and even though it wore me out, it was a good feeling.  I spent the majority of that time running around and getting clothes and other items for a very needy family at church.  And I can hardly wait till Wednesday night when I get the opportunity to be Santa Puddin and deliver the stuff to the family.  I'm not posting this with the intentions of bragging; I'm just saying that helping this family that has touched my heart has helped me have my best Christmas ever. 

No comments: