Sunday, December 5, 2010

Link Of The Week

I've mentioned in previous posts about how I love my coupons. As soon as we get home from church on Sunday mornings I get the scissors and the coupon sections from the Sunday paper and start cutting. I'm not militant or radical - I only cut out coupons for things that we would normally buy, and I'm not into trading coupons like kids trade baseball cards. I honestly don't have the patience and energy like the militant coupon people who will buy two grocery carts full of stuff and using a box full of coupons only pay $1.31 for everything.

I found a site a couple of weeks ago where a guy does just that - he buys tons and tons of stuff using tons and tons of coupons and only pays pennies for it all. Don't get me wrong - I love a good deal like the next person, but I don't have the time, energy or inclination to do what this guy and others do. He recently took a challenge to be able to buy enough food to fix a complete Thanksgiving dinner for a family of 6 for $1. Yes, $1. Read it for yourself at http://www.grocerycouponguide.com/. You'll be amazed at this guy. When you finish reading that, check out his "Eating well on $1 a day" challenge.



No comments: