Sunday, May 31, 2009

Link Of The Week

As everyone knows, I'm probably the biggest All My Children fan in the 'Ville, maybe even the state. Susan Lucci's character Erica Kane is without a doubt the number one soap opera character in the history of soap operas. But I digress. I read quite a few AMC websites, and this week, I wanted to give props to a soap opera website host that is very deserving. Week after week he cranks out a synopsis and an in depth analysis of the major soaps, and I just wanted to give credit to my new friend Dan Kroll. Even if you don't watch the soaps, please take a moment and visit his AMC page this week at http://www.soapcentral.com/amc/scoop.php?section=twoscoops&year=2009&date=090601.

2 comments:

Toots said...

So who got murdered already? Was it Adam? Who done it? Was it worth all the hype? Don't just leave us hanging!

Puddin said...

We were led to believe it was Adam, given the fact that everybody except his 4 year old grandson Little Adam had said they wanted to kill him. But in the end, we found out it was his very sweet and kind twin brother Stuart that was murdered.

As for who done it, everybody in Pine Valley had motive, including his grandson. Zach has confessed that he killed Stuart, just to protect his ex-wife Kendall, who he believes pulled the trigger. But the police don't believe it, and just today arrested his ex-wife Kendall.

The show's ratings are slumping, like every other soap opera, so I can't really believe that they'll let a major character go to prison for a few years. So my money is one someone we would never think of - like maybe Adam's lawyer or one of his toadies that he screwed over.

I think it's been well worth the hype. It hasn't been this exciting since we tried to figure out who killed Michael Cambias a few years ago.