Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Second Year Of Trying New Things


I have to say a big thank you to my friend, co-worker and faithful reader SH for getting me to try net another new food on the Second Year of Trying New Things. Last weekend, SH made some creamed spinach, and when she kept raving on about how good it was, I knew I had to try it. I've always thought I would like creamed spinach, even before I developed my love of greens, given the fact that I love hot spinach dip. So she brought me a bowl of it for lunch yesterday and let me tell you it rocked. I'd planned on taking some of it home for Mom to try but I'm afraid it didn't make it. I wolfed it all down. SH's creamed spinach definitely gets the TWIT Seal of Approval.

1 comment:

Aunt Barb said...

Creamed does this make it eatable yuk!