Sunday, May 17, 2009

Link Of The Week

For the past couple of months, the 'Rents and I have been on a big Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Cooking kick. We watch her shows everytime they're on the Food Network, and we've even subscribed to her magazine. If you've never watched Sandra Lee's shows, her mantra is "70% ready made ingredients and 30% fresh ingredients" and we are true believers. Another mantra of hers is "you first eat with your eyes", meaning that what you're getting ready to eat had darned well look like something you'd want to eat.

Please check out Sandra Lee's website this week, http://www.semihomemade.com/ and check it out. She is by far my favorite Food Network personality, and she is also one incredible woman. Minnie and I have just finished reading her autobiography and it was truly inspiring. I don't give too many endorsements on TWIT but I most definitely endorse anything that Sandra Lee is involved in.

No comments: