Monday, May 11, 2009

If I Could Turn Back Time


It's hard to believe it was a year ago yesterday when Mom and I saw Cher while we were on The Trip. Yesterday morning on the way to church, we saw a Southwest Airlines plane that had taken off and was heading west. Dad asked "You know what we were doing a year ago at this time." I answered him "Sure do - we were eating a bunch of snacks that I had packed in my carry-on bag." But I digress. Like I said, a year ago yesterday Mom and I had the priviledge to see Cher, and we were both amazed at how great she looked for 61 years old. Well, it's a year later and she still looks great. The picture on the left was taken in 1992 and the picture on the right was taken just a few weeks ago. You go, Cher. You don't need to Turn Back Time.

1 comment:

Aunt Barb said...

Wish I could look this great ~ mercy (nothing short of a major overhaul would work at this stage of the game)