Saturday, May 30, 2009

Farm Living Is The Life For Me

I'm getting ready to eat a large helping of crow, faithful readers, as I make a major confession: I am addicted to an online game. It's called Farmtown. I'm Puddin and I'm a Farmtown addict.

I used to make fun of the teenagers and even adults that got hooked on the video games and play for hours and hours. Now I guess I'm one of them. I don't stay on the computer for hours and hours working on my farm in Farmtown, but throughout the evenings and on weekends, I keep a close watch on my crops in case any are ready for harvesting.

In case you're not familiar with Farmtown, you buy seeds and trees and plow up your garden, plant and then harvest, and then you take what you've harvested to the marketplace and sell the stuff, getting money that you can use to go back and buy more seeds and other stuff. And yes, it is addicting. I even have a few faithful readers that are also addicted to Farmtown -- Big Mama and my old friend MP. They both are awesome neighbors and farmers - they will wait till I get into Farmtown and then will hire me to help them harvest their crops, earning us both money. You can't ask for any better farm neighbors than that.

I've love to type some more, but I've got to go plow a few rows and get my sunflowers and wheat planted. Happy farming.

2 comments:

Blgmama said...

What can I say except I'm Barbie and I'm an addict too! Looked to see if you were on earlier I had strawberries that I had to get harvested......

Toots said...

I'm scared to even look at it. Everyone tells me how addictive it is!