Saturday, May 9, 2009

Things I Would Teach My Child If I Were A Mother

1. The importance of car oil changes and tire rotations

2. How to read an old school fold out map instead of relying on Mapquest

3. How to count money and make correct change

4. How to drive a car with a stick shift

5. How to spell and use correct grammar

6. How to tell time on a watch/clock and not rely on a digital clock

7. Always have some cash with you regardless of where you are going

8. If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is

9. How to plant and grow a vegetable garden

10. Even if you have to spend a little more, always buy good shoes

11. How to properly, safely and respectfully shoot a gun

12. How to play a musical instrument

13. You're going to get your heart broken at least once but don't let it make you afraid to love

2 comments:

Toots said...

I like them all!

Aunt Barb said...

Sounds like good ones to me too