Thursday, May 21, 2009

Public Service Annoucement

I'm hoping that you, my faithful readers, will read this tonight before you head to work in the morning. TWIT would like to invite you to please wear a ball cap to work tomorrow in honor of my boss BP. BP is a colon and ovarian cancer survivor, and this afternoon she asked our department to join with her in wearing a ball cap tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a historic day for her - she's going to come to work sans her very cool and stylish wig, and instead wear a ball cap. I'm going to my bedroom as soon as I post this and search through my vast collection of ball caps for the perfect one to wear tomorrow. It will most likely be a cool black cap from the Kentucky Department of Homeland Security, or it could be one of my many Bats ball caps; with me, you just don't know what I'll wear. But you can bet I will be wearing a ball cap in honor of BP. I urge you to please wear one in her honor as well.

No comments: