Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring Cleaning Saturday

I've procrastinated long enough, and am finally deep in the throes of my spring cleaning that I should have started weeks ago.  My goal was to have it done long before the 'Rents and I leave for our 8 day adventure in just two short weeks.  Needless to say I'm running behind.  I have only myself and my procrastination to blame.  But I'm hard at it today and have really busted a move since I started at 10:00 this morning.  I'm taking a short coffee break right now to type this and then I'll be back at it until time to head to Slugger Field for my first Bats game of the season.  I'll keep you posted on my progress this week.

In typical style with all of my spring cleanings, I usually find at least one thing that had previously been lost.  The 2008 Spring Cleaning is no exception - just  moments ago, I found Mr. Corky, the little rubber dolphin that has become the mascot of The Divas.  With the exception of the previous trip to Orlando, we have taken Mr. Corky on all of our trips.  But I as said, moments ago I found Mr. Corky hiding in one of my Prada purses, of all the places.  I also found some Hard Rock pins that I'd purchased last year on DLV2; I didn't know they were lost, I just forgot that I'd bought the.  Sad, I know.  Anyhoo, I've slacked long enough and it's time to get back at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know Mr. Corky is safe and sound.  I think you should bring him to Spring Brunch.